Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Worthless Web Page

Sometimes you search the web and you wonder what you are doing wrong.  I went to a search engine and typed in a few keywords.  The results came back and I went through a few of the pages and one page really shocked me.

The page was filled with words that just didn't make any sense.  At first, I thought that I was just reading it wrong, but it was not me, it was the content.  It seemed like a computer program just continued to spit out words until it hit a specific number or something.

I sat back and thought to myself, am I going about this whole thing wrong?  You create articles and post them online and they do nothing.  You pull up a search engine page and you see the stuff that actually makes it through ( high in the search results ) and you have to sit back and wonder if it is even worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment