Monday, November 4, 2013

Cheap Biz Cards or Printing Biz Cards with an Inkjet Printer

Will you pay for better looking business cards?  I was having an argument the other day about biz cards.  I think that your business cards should look good.  You don't have to spend a lot of money on them, but I don't think they should be those flimzy biz cards that you print with your printer.

I don't like the edges and they just give off the too cheap look.  Your business cards should be a good rep for your business and services.  

Do you pay attention to the biz cards that you get?  Do you really care about how they look or are you more concerned with the service that you get.

You can find cheap biz card offers all the time.  I just feel that you don't have to pay a lot or be fancy.  They should just provide a quality look and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment